I’m embarking on a new blog series here that will help all sorts of bloggers engage with the ever-popular Google Webmaster Tools, a powerful and absolutely critical web service that you need for your blogging efforts.
From managing your blog to understanding search data to even telling Google how to “see” your blog – we’ll walk through it all.
As usual, here’s a working Table of Contents that will be filled out as we walk through this series. Even if you’re a seasoned veteran I hope you can learn a thing or two from this series!
Let me know if you have any questions or want to call out anything specific that you’d like to see!
- Why Use Google Webmaster Tools?
- Set Up Google Webmaster Tools for Your Blog
- Optimizing Your Configuration Settings in Google Webmaster Tools
- Leveraging Search Queries via Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Webmaster Tools: Links, Keywords, and Subscriber Stats
- Google Plus Metrics via Google Webmaster Tools
- Fixing Blog Issues via Google Webmaster’s Diagnostic Tool
- Optimizing via Google Webmaster Labs
- 3 Tips to Remember When Using Google Webmaster Tools
I hope to get started early next week! See you then!