I haven’t typically asked for guest posts but I’m changing things up a bit here and would love for our little community to share more of the wealth of experience that we collectively have with our own blogs and online publishing efforts.
There are tons of stories that each of you have, both good and bad, about how you’ve built your own personal brand, your blogging presence, your strategy of building a business, and more.
I’d love for you to consider sharing that with our audience here!
A few things to keep in mind:
- Share your story. Include your thought process about your execution.
- Keep it practical. We want to learn from your experience but we want to also imitate or learn how to do it as well.
- Tell us what happened and why, if possible. Create incredible value for our shared community here!
- Images, videos, and anything else would be pretty neat to include as well!
- At least 300 words and must be original content (not published anywhere else).
There are enough guidelines for “good” blog posts out there but ultimately you will know if it’s going to be helpful or not.
If you’re interested just send me the completed draft directly to my email and we’ll go back and forth and figure out what needs to change and when it’ll be published. Remember, there is a chance that it won’t be accepted (it’s me, not you) but of course you’ll then be able to use it for your own blog!
Can’t wait to hear from you!
[Image via Creative Commons, superubo.]