All the boring stuff that I need to have.
My policy here is quite simple:
- You can say whatever you want.
- I can say whatever I want.
- I can and will moderate any comment for any reason. This is my house. My rules.
Be civil. Be nice. Play fair. Have fun.
Let me be clear: I make money through the content that I freely share on this blog and I want to comply with the FTC Ruling for Bloggers. A few things of note:
- Every piece of content has a financial impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- I retain the right to provide sponsored advertising and endorse cool stuff.
1. Log Files
We use log files like many other websites. The information in the log files include:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
All of this information is not linked to anything that is personally identifiable.
If you wish to disable cookies you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Amazon Affiliates Cookie
Users might be asked to subscribe to our newsletter by providing name and email address to receive communication from John.do. I use a secure op-in subscription system and we reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website and blog. Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime and every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link.
Last Updated: May 25, 2013