One consistent challenge that my own mentors and coaches give me every year is to say “Yes” to a few public speaking opportunities as I am able. This has historically stretched me greatly and has helped me become a much better communicator, in all forms, as a result.
Consequently, I’m interested in hearing about your event and if I can provide value for you and your team! I’ve spoken in front of small and intimate audiences to large multi-day events.
What You Can Expect:
- Prompt replies to your inquiry as well as ironing out logistics for the event.
- A strategic discussion on how best to tailor the content for your audience.
- An announcement about your event and my participation on all my social media channels including a blog post (or two).
- An authentic presentation based on our tailored content.
Here are a few typical topics that I have covered in the past:
- Crafting Lasting Influence in a Digital World
- The Art and Science of Execution (Getting Sh*t Done)
- Your Important Role in the Social Web (and How You’re Doing it Wrong)
- 10+ Years of Blogging: Lessons Learned from Digital Publishing
- Finding Opportunity in the Ordinary: Experiences of My Bootstrapped Startups
- The Elements of Building a Legit Online Business
- Team First: How Great Teams Build Great Products & Companies
- How to Create a Compelling Online Personal Brand
- Open Source is the New Enterprise Software Solution
- Managing the Tension Between Work and Family
I’d love to chat with you if you about your upcoming event! Connect directly with me here: me [at] john [dot] do
Where I’m Scheduled to Be:
I’m not a professional communicator so I’m not traveling every month to multiple places but I have enough to at least give you an idea if I’m generally available for your event.
So here are some upcoming events:
- 9/19/2013 – Blog Elevated in Houston, TX
- 9/25/2013 – Atlanta Bloggers Meetup
- 10/04/2013 – Pressgram Global Meetup
- 10/12/2013 – SASE National Conference
- 1/28/2014 – Mobile + Web DevCon in San Francisco, CA
- 2/04/2014 – The Social Media Strategies Summit in Las Vegas, NV
Hope to see you there!