As some of you may know I am fortunate to be a part of the team that helps develop it, and if you didn’t know (for you new readers here) I use it here on TentBlogger!
There’s really no other WordPress Theme that I would use and here’s why:
- For new bloggers it helps your blog get the best start in terms of SEO and content presentation.
- For experienced bloggers who want to increase their Search Engine Ranking it’s a great place to move!
- It’s a very fast-loading theme (which plays a roll in SEO) and now with 2.5 it’s even faster with improved SEO.
- Localization support for those outside of the US or bloggers in other countries.
- And for those that run multi-author blogs (great for Sponsored Posts and Guest Authors) it has now better multi-author support.
- Lifetime Updates and a fantastic dedicated support team (Support License users only).
One of my favorite new features? The new and improved Follower Count Widget that will clear your cache and update your count on “Save”:
You can read the full list of new features in Standard Theme v2.5 right here on the 8BIT blog. For those that have a copy already but do not have the Support License you should seriously consider upgrading!
Lifetime support and upgrades are still available.