Yes, it’s true. I finally got my first shipment of 200 (or so) “official” TentBlogger stickers! I had asked the community earlier if they would sport them on their notebooks, laptop computers, and other such things and many of you said that you would!
So I set about to creating something a bit “different” and with the help of @HolyCowCreative he helped me make something so crunch and so delicious!
I think they are awesome.
Um… Why Toast?
So, the question that I’ve already gotten from many of you is:
Why toast? What’s that got to do with anything?
And the answer to that is three-fold:
- It’s something that’ll naturally start a conversation as people ask you “What’s a TentBlogger?” and “What the heck is up with that piece of toast on your computer?” You’ll be able to say that you are a TentBlogger, that you love to blog, and that you’re part of a growing community of passionate bloggers (or something like that)!
- Or, you can make up anything you’d like! The point is to start a dialogue, not to showcase some “mission statement” or anything like that. I don’t care! Have fun with it!
- My wife suggested toast. Seriously. She’s the one with the creatively-brilliant ideas around these parts.
And that’s that!
Want A TentBlogger Sticker?
Want one? I’ll send you one (or two or three)! Here’s what to do:
- Email me here and tell me how many you want (only if you’re going to use them, limit 3).
- I’ll email you back with my address. Please send me a self-addressed envelope so I can easily drop them in and ship them to you!
- Prepare for toastiness (is that even a word…?)!
And of course, please please please blog a post about it with pictures of where you put the sticker! I’d love to see where they end up!