[If you can’t see this video in your RSS Reader or Email then please visit the post!]
I had a good time hanging out with a few of you during our somewhat open Q/A session for today’s Live Broadcast. It was great stuff!
For those that missed it, here are some of the questions that I had a chance to explicitly address and answer:
- Question about article writing, most effective tactics.
- What is the most valuable lesson learned on SEO over the past year?
- Question about planning out content, good resources?
- What challenges do you see in the new year to keep your audiences engaged?
- Any advice to new bloggers in terms of goals and results? How do you know if you are succeeding?
- How are you able to switch off at the end of the day?
- In challening us to be able to succinctly describe our blog, you asked the question: “Why you and not someone else?” How unique must I be in order to garner significant traffic?
- When you evaluate content do you see pageviews as more important than unique visitors?
- Who holds you accountable for the quality of content?
Thanks guys! Have a great New Year!