Are you around Duluth? Are you interested in hanging out in one of the best coworking environments in Atlanta with one of the best founders? Then you need to check out The Work Spot in historic downtown Duluth! It’s become one of my favorite coworking spots to hang out in and reasons are simple:
- Rayann, the founder, is hyper-engaged with the community and spends the time traveling and meeting other coworking enthusiasts and owner/operators so she can improve her business. She “gets it,” you know?
- She’s bootstrapping the business (which I love!), she’s invested and it shows. She actually works in her coworking spot which might sound odd but I’ve met a lot of coworking founders who are “too busy” to work in their own joint. I find that a bit odd.
- Incredible space with an open floor plan, well-lit work environments, comfortable conference rooms, and an even larger space for big gatherings and education-type classes. It’s got dedicated spots for rent for small businesses and budding entrepreneurs.
- Beautiful historic Duluth with a coffeeshop (Chocolate Perks) right next door – grab pizza or mexican a block away for a care-free day of work and yummy goods.
- The people are friendly, engaging, and involved. They have neat things like laser tag, mixers, and parties.
- It’s got powercords that come from the ceiling. I freaking love that!
Check out these neat pics and a video of the founder sharing her thoughts:
And here are some pics of the space:
I like that a lot – neat ceiling-based power strips!
So if you’re in the area then you must check out The Work Spot – you won’t be disappointed!
3150 Main Street, Suite 103
Duluth, Georgia 30096
Tell them that I sent you! And, of course, if you’re looking for other spots I’ve covered check these other Coworking Locations!