Hello and good morning
I got my vaccination yesterday! A little numb, but, I managed to crap something out for the daily issue; and, of course, links for creators and community-builders!
- End death. Huh. Amazing. 1feed. Leave me alone. SaaS Stack.
- American dreams. Options. Getbalance. Daostack. AirTags. Slack.
- OOh. VideoTouch. Trans. Remoteclan. Clay. 11 levels. Yay. Creator+.
- Online courses. Scooters. Flex. History. Grace. Original ideas. Neat!
- Ship it. VSCode Notion. DevX. Brutal. Good thing. Infra. Caitlyn.
- Multiverse. After pandemic. Weekend Club tech stack. Yolo. Unreal.
- Honest. Cookie consent. TikTok biz. Social marketing. Competition.
- Distribution. Portability. Creator-market fit. Creator Library. Confidence.
- Paperclip. Bolt. Pronto. Promises. Super-good. Postal service.
- Or you could work for a startup. Russia pulls out. Ownership.
To infinity & community,
I’ve had an elevated heart rate for the last 4 days because on Friday I learned that I had been accepted into the YCombinator Startup School Pitch Competition. Yes, one of those.
And by the time you read this I may have already competed and either made a little bit of a mess of myself or not. Hopefully not.
I am very grateful for my family’s help who endured me doing this 1,000+ times, every single day:
The only thing that I know to be true about public speaking is that the folks who are the very best make it look easy because they’ve spent an ungodly-amount of time practicing. I do this so that I don’t look stupid, but, same difference at this point.
I’ll take it.