One of the questions I get a lot is how I simply manage all of the domain names that I own and how I decide on the right ones to purchase.
But one app that I’ve used to help me not only research domains but also manage the ones that I currently have is Domainer.
A Mac and Windows app it can help seriously simplify your efforts in finding those perfect domain names.
Check out this quick overview video:
Here are some other core features:
- Track and manage unlimited amount of domains!
- iCal sync and notifications to help you know when your domains are expiring.
- Research and monitor the blogs and sites that you might be in competition with!
- Get important SEO statistics for each domain, including PageRank, Alexa, Back links, and Social Tags.
- Simple and easy grouping and sorting features.
- Intuitive import system so that you can get up and running quickly if you have many domains you’d like to track.
- Sync with iPod, iPhone, iPad, and other mobile devices.
I find it nearly invaluable even if it just helped me stay on top of the many domains that I have with all of those expiration dates!
If you’re in the market then check out Domainer – for $39 it’s a steal.
If you need one more tutorial and overview video before purchase then check out this simply walkthrough:
Let me know your thoughts!