My favorite color in the world is
orange — this is pretty obvious for anyone who knows me as I can’t seem to not tell everyone that I meet. It is an amazing hue.
Recently, as I shared in a vlog (around minute 5), I got some new lettering on my left-arm. This is my 7th tattoo and as I mentioned, I’m done at this point:
The hit list includes:
- “Lee” just above my left ankle, my very first when I was in college.
- A “cross” that took the first one and “embedded” it into the design, same location. Pretty badass actually because you’d never know the 1st one was there.
- “Rom 8” on my wrist. Crazy story about that.
- A larger “Hello World” on my right leg.
- Buster Sword on my right thigh.
- “Portal” on my left arm.
- And now my favorite color that I also used in YEN’s brand.
I’m done now. It hurts and even this small one I was thinking “… ouch, wtf, why.” I’m also getting a bit older and… should 40-year olds be getting ink done? My skin is getting old too and can’t really handle this abuse and so it’s all getting not-so-nice on there.
It feels complete.