*Apologize for my lack of enthusiasm and apparent energy – It was late.*
Nothing exceptionally glamorous, trust me. But, day #1 as a full time blogger is now complete.
My day looked like this:
- Woke up.
- Coffee. Lots of it.
- Woke up my daughter, packed lunch, drop off at pre-school.
- Met a friend briefly, a few business items discussed.
- Post office.
- Drafted and/or published 10 posts.
- Lunch with my wife, shopped for some shoes.
- Pick up daughter. Snacks, then put her down for a nap.
- Email, business, business, business, email, email, meeting, meeting, conference call.
- Wireframe, Code, Mockup, Design.
- Daughter wakes up, play with her (bike riding, soccer, random silliness).
- Dinner. Yum.
- Research, organize, draft.
- Install WordPress on TentBlogger.com, upload StandardTheme, quickly customized base theme with some relevant information.
- Updated the “About” page.
- Record this video post and then publish.
As I mentioned in the video, I’m excited about this next stage and season in my life and I hope you can join me!
And, of course, to lift the mood a bit, here’s a cartoon:
Can’t wait to get to Day #2!