I’m looking for someone in the Atlanta area that obsessively loves graphic design.
Full-time job, salary, benefits, awesome culture, the works.
Don’t be fooled, you’ll work hard but you’ll be literally changing the world. Literally.
A few things that shouldn’t surprise you and that you should be able to do in your sleep:
- You love design. You eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You even wake up randomly at night to sketch because it’s more fun sleeping.
- You can conceptualize and strategize large-scale concepts and initiatives. You’re not afraid to think big, like change-the-world big.
- But you’re a grade A ninja when it comes to execution and can whip out graphics for environments, books, corporate identity, multimedia, and print like a boss.
- Oh, you’re obsessed with web too. Terms like GUI doesn’t scare you – in fact, it makes you giddy like a kid in a candy shop.
- Concept to completion? Yeah, you’re the real deal.
- Printing? Layouts? Files types, press standards? Yeah, you speak those too.
- You’re an independent spirit with a collaborative edge. You know how to work in teams and can prioritize for excellence.
- Weapons of choice may include Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXPress, InDesign… whatever.
- Relentless when it comes to detail. You’re kind of like Jony Ive and Steve Jobs.
Interested? Email me your resume (or do something even more creative) and show me the goods.
I needed this person yesterday.