At times, when I think lovingly about the team that I’ve been able to assemble, I think about “problems” and how each of us play a specific role as it relates to them.
- John identifies and creates problems.
- Chris manages the problems that John creates.
- Jared makes the problems more pretty.
- Tom builds apps that sometimes solve problems but more often he creates the apps that create problems.
- Michael makes sure the problems that John creates, Chris manages, Jared beautifies, and Tom builds do not create more problems, unnecessarily.
- Andrew observes the ordered-chaos and then manages to make them look like they are not actual problems but features, which in most cases they are.
Good businesses solve problems; innovative ones create them.