My plan is to submit v1.4.1 today. And, what’s pretty cool (not related to the update) is the fact that this is blog post #300. That’s kind of neat, right?
So, I’ve spent the last few weeks (more than that I believe…) squashing a number of bugs, thanks to many of you for identifying them! Here’s a list of fixes that you may (or may not have) encountered:
- White square appears on the Preview after dropping image. Weird!
- App crashes after re-establishing the internet connection. Fixed!
- Image justification is not saved after re-opening the document. Sorry about that!
- Links are pasted as plain text in WYSIWYG mode. Fixed.
- Incorrect line break. Fixed…!
- Blog menu item is disabled. Whoops. My bad. Fixed!
- Command + A shortcut does not work in any text input field. Now, fixed!
- Shortcuts should be blocked on Preview. Yup. Fixed.
- (Un)ordered lists doesn’t work in Typewriter mode. Strange, but… fixed!
- Fixing video links posting to WordPress. Nice find… fixed!
- Adding Desk folder for saving documents in iCloud Drive folder. Big update and fix.
- User should be able to use “www” in Blog URL field. Strange nuancey-weirdness… but, solved.
- Fixing the logic of search in the app. This was hard to figure out, but, I got it handled.
- Fixing the logic of the shortcuts for deleting. Sorry. Reworking this for a bigger patch for v1.5 I think… but, this should be fixed in the short-term.
- Fixing the issue with copy-pasted images.
- Fixing HTTP/HTTPS validation in Blog Address field. Fixed.
- Pasting as plain text doubles clipboard content. Really odd, but fixed.
- Incorrect image scaling in the blog posts. Solved!
- Updating the tinymce library (from v4.0.26 to v4.2). Just an update that will help with continued building of app.
- Improving the animation for Preview window. This was a cool fix that was more of a performance increase than anything else.
Per usual, the feedback has been awesome as well as your support. Means a ton, and updating (or a new) Rating & Review goes a long way!
Thanks! You’re the best!