One consistent challenge that my own mentors and coaches give me every year is to say “Yes” to a few public speaking opportunities as I am able. This has historically stretched me greatly and has helped me become a much better communicator, in all forms, as a result.
Consequently, I’m interested in hearing about your event and if I can provide value for you and your team! I’ve spoken in front of small and intimate audiences to large multi-day events.
What You Can Expect:
- Prompt replies to your inquiry as well as ironing out logistics for the event.
- A strategic discussion on how best to tailor the content for your audience.
- An announcement about your event and my participation on all my social media channels including a blog post (or two).
- An authentic presentation based on our tailored content.
Here are a few typical topics that I have covered in the past:
- Crafting Lasting Influence in a Digital World
- From Concepts to Market – Making Ideas Happen
- The Art and Science of Execution (Getting Sh*t Done)
- Your Important Role in the Social Web (and How You’re Doing it Wrong)
- 13+ Years of Blogging: Lessons Learned from Digital Publishing
- Finding Opportunity in the Ordinary: Experiences of My Bootstrapped Startups
- The Elements of Building a Legit Online Business
- The Power and Importance of Personal Branding
- Team First: How Great Teams Build Great Products & Companies
- Open Source as a New Model for Enterprise Solutions
- Managing the Tension Between Work and Family
- Building a Mission-Driven Culture and Business
I’d love to chat with you if you about your upcoming event! Connect directly with me here: johnsaddington [at] gmail [dot] com